Welcome. The words are small. Bear with it ^ o ^
To navigate please use the pink hearts on the right.
1st day of school
Lots of things are happening, all at once.
Think I'll start off with... There was a MGS teacher sitting beside me on the way to school. Got me into thinking.. Hahaha.. After all, I was almost posted there!
Managed to reach NYGHS on time. Whew.. The environment was really nice. The teachers and principal were really nice too. But the thing is, I had to do too many introductions. Bleah.. Hahahaha... N I am such a SHY person, suddenly didnt know what to say.
It's a bilingual school. So, use of Mandrain with a bit of accent is not surprising at all. They even say "起立， 行礼， 坐下。" Yup, in Chinese alright. Haha. How come I find THAT surprising??
The school is so big that it is divided into different blocks. Like NIE. Art Block, Science Block, IT block etc, etc.... My place was in the aesthetic department. (Music, Art and Home Econs)It was CROWDED!! hahahaha.. So the teachers say. No desk of my own. So, had to sit near the resource cupboard. The resource cupboard is amazing.. Had a whole bunch of collections. And this does not include the ones that the three music teachers' personal resources? They haf further more scores and books and listening collections!! Woah.. But. Have yet to finish discovering them. Hahaha
There's no induction programme or what-so-ever. Just a quick tour around the music block area. The school is really really efficient. A few hours aft school starts, I get to have my own laptop. Hahaha.. Finally, Can use MSN properly!
Was starving as I didnt have breakfast at all. The girls were selling donuts to raise money to go to New York. A few of the aesthetics department teachers bought boxes of them. And I get to eat them. Yeah, save on lunch money!
Talking about donuts.. Hahaha. One of the in-charge teachers for the school camp next week was frantically looking for ppl to help out. And he eyed the Art trainee. Reason? "Aiya, Cos u ate alot of donuts jus now rite?" Den when he saw me, he asked "Did u eat a lot of donuts?" I shook my head. Den later, one of the teachers bought another box of donuts to share and shoved me the box. I politely declined the offer. She said. "Aiya, dun worry, you're not in my department, I can't order u to do things because you have eaten the donuts la." Wa hahahaha.. Everyone laughed. And after laughter, no joke sia... became more cautious of whom u take the donuts from..... (>........<)
Ok, den.. Now I'll jus say the bad thing. It'll probably be the time-table. It's being divided into Odd and Even weeks. For ur info, this is the 9th, week, hence, the Odd week.Being as absent-minded as I am, I certainly have to work alot harder to try to keep up with this new system. Sigh.. Worse still.. On every Odd mondays, i only haf class from 1430-1700 of Higher Music Program. On Even thursdays, I dun haf lesson at ALL!!!!!!!! ONE FULL DAY LEZ!!!! ARGH!!!!
HOW TO SPEND TIME IKE THAT???????????? *CRIES IN DESPAIR*
Anyways, since there are more good points den the nasty ones, (which is like only one??) I think I'll enjoy my practicum here.
Some interesting points:
- When u see a time slot called "Health Matters", what would u haf thought? The correct answer is, it's a time for TEACHERS to do exerices like yoga, pilates, tennis, taiqi, gym (naming a few). U'd think it's for students rite? LOL
- My CT's a nice person. Hahaha.. actually the teachers there are (if I've nv mentioned it) BUT!!! every one there is TALLER than me! First time feel so pressurised coz of the reason that I'm short... *CRIES FURTHER MORE IN DESPAIR* I'm so gonna buy higher heels shoes... Hmmmph.... (lucky my CT is not on MC or whatever, if not, I'd be in a total lost)
- Everyone's in a cheery mood. Jokes are spoken, shared and laughed together. Hahaha.. Opps, think i've been infected with their laughs...
- Not sure if this happens in a Girls' school or something.. Most of the male staffs are kinda (in my opinion, to my senses only) a bit ... erm.. ahem ahem.. Hehehe... Hahaha.. Somthing that may cross ur mind la.. hehehe.. but is.. ahem, ahem la.. Is like tt lor.. =P
- There's no disciplinary master or mistress there. Cos the school say, they dun need it.. The only prob they would have is like not handing in homework on time (But the'll still hand it in sia... not like it's not handed in. But is handed in late) and arriving late to school. ARGH!!!! These are like tiny mini stuffs! And they call it "problem"? Lol..
- The principal attempted to start an in-depth conversation like what is the difference between education today and education in the past. But I think the trainees were not so alert this early in the morning, so, it wasn't developed so well. Hehehehehe.. Such "chim" questions early in the morning.. LOL...
- The girls are pretty crazy about L in school too.. Hehehe.. Matsuyama Ken'ichi *swoon*
Hmmmm.. What haf I missed out? O well, too tired to think le.. Shall update it whenever I can =)
BANZAI!! I SURVIVED 1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
15 Febuary 2008 - A big day
1) 2008 Singapore Budget is out. How will it affect Singapore (i.e. me)
2) Siren will sound at 1205...
3) My presentation day. Hope my arrangements will go all well (cross-fingers)
4) Call the school.
Reflection in progress... I still dun noe what all this mean. Going to a total new environment. Which is a total opposite of mine. What is the meaning of this? I dun really anticipate challenges that comes too fast to me....
I noe.. i'm supposed to be on long hiatus now...... Whatever
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Rat Year!@!
This new year, is kinda surprising to me!
I'll start off with new year's Eve.
I met the same friend two days in a row! First was at This fashion on Tues. Den twice on Wed. Haha. So in total, 3 times in a row. At the same place (westmall) still! Lol.. really weird.
Next, New year this year is kinda cool, as in, not really warm. TV programme was bearable too! Surprisingly. Haha.
But the biggest surprise was that, I didnt get to go to my aunts' and uncles' houses at all!!!! Especially when my mom didnt haf to go work at all! Actually, she just quited and is in the process of looking for a new job. So.. the whole new year is so... quiet.. The two cartons of drinks in my spare fridge (kept especially for occasions when the big fridge is full and cant stuff in anymore food) becomes my daily drink. Not for any guests. Hahahaha... Plus, I only ate steamboat once. And I dun haf to do any dish washing also. Haha....
I love New Year this year! Yipee!!!!
Finally got to do some Spring cleaning. Hehe.. meaning, clearing out my wardrobe, wiped my PC and did some sorting (no magic hats or four houses were involved.. eh.. lame joke la) of my Cds... And speaking of which...
This is a game I call...
Guess how many CD is on the Photo!!!!???
Guess ba, guess ba.. hehehe... If you've got nothing better to do or u feel like testing ur eyesight.
hehehe.. answered.. (maybe) will be revealed. Soon I think...
Long post eh? Haha.. cos I wont be updating so soon la. Haha. Hooked on HK dramas. Practicing Cantonese (ya, right).
PS: It's scary how some ppl and fans can be so crazy over the character of the story. Currently, I see lots of ppl (say ppl cos i dunnoe if they're female or male in disguise) crazy abot Bosco Wong - The Curly-haired Prince. Lol... But he's got a nice speaking voice though.. =) not tt i'm crazy abt him. I'm more crazy over HK dramas now. Hahahahahahaha...... So long.. Til I update next time....
PPS: Jay Chou look so toot in his new movie. Haha. So funny sia...
PPPS: CJ7 is so cute. Wonder where to buy one....?
PPPPS: Supposed to study for communications skills test.. But , I jus cant take the subject seriously enough. I blame it on the teacher. No justification nor support is needed.
----------------------------------- Long Hiatus in Process --------------------------
Monday, February 11, 2008
Name is Yi Fan. 4 September
Still struggling, trying to figure out why I am breathing.
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.
your current hotties and coolies
i want/i need
scuba diving lessons
mechanical pencil lead
**Guitar** (Birthday gift anyone?)