Welcome. The words are small. Bear with it ^ o ^
To navigate please use the pink hearts on the right.
Don't ask me. I still have no idea what the **** does MeMe means. Found it frm Michelle's blog. Seems fun. And I'm not sleepy yet. Thinking: This might use up my brain power and make me go to sleep ba.
So bored now so thought i'll do up a meme!
1) THREE NAMES YOU GO BY: - Yi Fan - Ah Fan - Seah Yi
2) THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD: - *Smilez* - Fannie_seah - yifan
3) THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: - My Optimistic mind - My Ears - My Nose
4) THREE THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF: - my round face - my bad-temper - anti-social characteristic:selfishness
5) THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE: - Chinese - Teochew - Heritage line of bad/quick temper
6) THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU: - Frogs/Toads - Lizards and other scaly things - Suspense (it practically kills me)
7) THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS: - I-pod - Television - Sleep
8) THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW: - Tweety bird t-shirt - Shorts - Ear studs (do they count?)
9) THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS: (Wa! So difficult ar!!)
Japanese - Do As Infinity - Mika Nakashima - Arashi (actually, got lots more.. T_T But I'm totally restricted by the question)
Chinese - MayDay - SodaGreen - Jay Chou
English - Maroon 5 - Leona Lewis - Joss Stone
10) THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW): - When you look me in the eyes (Jonas Brothers) - Ai wo Komete Hanataba wo (Superfly) - ハダシの未来 (Arashi)
11) THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP: - Trust - Personal Space - Sense of humor
12) TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER: (Hmm, this should be fun) - I am anti-social - I lied about not having boyfriends before. Actually, I did. - I cannot live without not watching at least 2 hours of TV EVERYDAY!
13) THREE THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT WILL APPEAL TO YOU: - Good sense of humor. - Wears V-neck long sleeve. (I practically fall for that really deep!) - LHLL kind. (AKA long hand long leg)
14) THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES: - Watch TV - Listen to songs. - Read
15) THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW: - Fall in love. (Cos I'm starting to get all really weird, haf to get out of the otaku situation.) - Go to Prague and Paris. - Sit in a recording session of VS Arashi. (I'm dying to do this!!!)
16) THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU HAVE CONSIDERED: - Actress (I think I'll do a great job. I'm super crazy and ultra-dramatic. But I only show it at home. That's how I drive my brother crazy. heheheehehe) - Ordinary office work. - Air Stewardess. (Cos can travel around the world)
17) THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION: - Prague (Top of the list!) - Paris - Sydney
18) THREE NAMES THAT YOU LIKE: - Nicole - Shiori - Koyuki
19) THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE: - Travel to Prague - Get a taste of what is like to fall in love and be in a relationship (dun really have to get married la. Just a tiny bit taste of it will do. Dun wanna waste time on it.) - See Arashi live in person. (Can be in any situation. I dun mind. Best is can see them live in recording studio during VS Arashi)
20) THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY: - Eat too much - Face features. - Dun noe how to act cute. (But den, lots of boys noe how to do it sia. Hmmm)
21) THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL: - I dun dare to go inside a ghost house. Scared of the unknown and the dark. - Shy + introvert - Long hair
22) THREE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE - Parents + Family - Nichiren Daishonin - The person who invented TV
24) THREE FAVOURITE MOVIES / ACTORS - Singing in the Rain (everyone alive should watch this before they go to the other side and move on) - Nicole Kidman - Nodame Cantabile (The Jdrama that inspired me to practice piano and not be lazy)
25) THREE FAVOURITE FOOD - Toufu - Carrot (i think i was a rabbit in my past life ba) - *Blank* I'm not really picky with food. Those who have ate with me should noe.
26) THREE THINGS YOU ARE BEST AT - Untying knots (Ah Ha! Bet nobody noe abt this rite? Well, it's not as if this is a popular talent right? Haiz. But I'm really good at untying Knots) - Listening - Catch on whatever I'd miss out in the fastest speed possible.
27) THREE SPORTS THAT YOU LIKE (To watch.. I dun do sports. I watch only) - Baseball (Bet no one is expecting this oso right?) - 9 Balls (is this considered as sports?) - Swimming
28) THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE - Smokers - People who interrupts right in a chat - Humid weather. (wish everyday is an Autumn day)
29) THREE PLACES YOU SPENT THE MOST TIME AT - Bedroom - School - Library (i admit. I'm almost like 70 percent girl version of an otaku le.)
30) THREE ACHIEVEMENTS YOU HAD - L1R5= 9 points. - First one in the family among my cousins to study in University and getting a degree. - Lucky to have great friends to guide me along the way.
31) THREE BEST FRIENDS - TXL - (blank) - (blank)
32) THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOUR FAMILY - Temperamental - Bad-tempered - Normal/Ordinary
(Hmm, except for my brother. The rest of us are Virgos plus O blood type. What do YOU make out of IT den?)
33) THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE DO THIS MEME - Friends who might read this blog - Strangers who happened to read this blog - Anyone who is interested in me ^O^
PS: Woah! I actually finished so many questions sia. And I really seriously think through and finish this MEME. Cool. Whew. Good. I haf used up my brain energy. Sleep time!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Regretz: I wish i had nv taken up this course
Too many things haf happened.
It goes round and round and then .....
Zoomed past my dreams and straight to the ugly truth.
My head screams this
I WISH I HAD NEVER TAKEN UP THIS BLOODY COURSE.
My heart says: Oh, come on. You dun really mean it, do you?
My head replies: I wish i had nv taken up this course. Den, I can go on with my traveling plans. The kids in HYSS are so good, so adorable. U gave this up for a torturous course! Idiot!
Ambition jumps in and says: Oh come on. You've had gone through the worst! This isnt so bad. Just take it as going back to square one la. You have a bigger dream to follow rmb? Ur overseas studies, the aim of getting a Masters. What about them?
Head says: Screw you.
And leaves the scenes.
PS: I've settled lots of stuffs during the morning and afternoon. But I'm still not done with it. I've still got a dozen of calls to make. Emails to wait. Talkings and discussions to do. Looking at my previous post. Woah. I can practically be a predictor of the future. So, is this some deja vu or wat.
Friday, July 25, 2008
The only kind of ppl who would on ur MSN friend list early in the morning.
1. Someone who nv shuts laptop/computer (or put it to slp)
2. Someone u noe is on the other side of the world.
3. Someone who works night shift and is still working.
4. Someone who wakes up early and has nothing to me (Hmmm, familiar situation: Why am I describing myself huh?)
5. Someone who works early in an office. (Top of the list: TEACHER!)
People who wouldnt be on MSN early in the morning.
1. Bus drivers. (Hey. I bet they dun even get onto MSN at all!)
2. Train drivers.
3. Teachers who is robbed of internet (Hmm, I'm describing myself again)
4. Office ppl who are not obliged to get internet frm their stingy bosses. (this one is definitely describing TXL)
5. People who dun sign in to MSN when they promise to. Cos it's not part of it. (What is "it"? Hmm, no idea. Haf to think about it) They only sign in when they want to.
End of post number 2 on this kinda freaky eye-swollen thursday morning.
Tagline: I strive to be motivated and do something useful well, not exactly, meaningful perhaps today. Maybe like practicing erhu ba.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
1. horrible cold that lasted for 3 whole days.
2. cough that hasnt gone away yet.
3. freaky red left eye. (hope it's not like the other eye)
Hopes and dreams and plans are none gone. Stuck at home. Hmmm. It's ok, I've still got the other week to dream on
*Smilez* Being all hopeful now
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
The secret to it all : Low Profile
I hope my holidays last as long as possible. Before 1 August that is. *Cross-fingers*
The dark knight is a long movie. But not a bad one. Heath Ledger is really good as the Joker. It's really scary how he portrays the character so GOOD. *shudders*
I'm too relaxed. Hence, I'm down with a flu. *ahchoo* Been sneezing non-stop since last night.
Shall continue my venture with my skates. Hope i can do left and right turns soon!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
This has not been a good week.
It started on Monday.
Tuesday - I lost my wallet.
Wednesday - Classes not going well. 4 classes cut down to 1. Shoot la...
Left with Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I have a feeling that ... Haiz ... I'll die before I can survive.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I need serious advice.
Should I stick to my original ideas, principals and hiding motives? Or should I really go for the new one.
Should I hide or should I just try to be vain?
Should I not care and not bother or should I at least try to be IT for once???
Hmm, I've decided.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Alright. Here's the update.
1. Convocation was SUPER FUN!!!! The photo-taking, the eating of hotpot at paradise centre, the chatting, the joking around, the eating... It's really great to have a meet-up after the hiatus due to work. Haiz.... Hey gals! When's the next gathering??!!
2. Freaky thing: I got followed on my way home. It was really creepy. I was followed, I mean. At first, I thought it was some kind of joke or something. Turns out. It wasn't. It was like midnight already and there were no footsteps or wat-so-ever. Creepy sia. I practically ran straight to the lift. Then, afterwards, whew.... The following stopped. Hmmph... How dare u follow me! DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU IN BROAD DAYLIGHT SIA. IF NOT! I'LL ASK THE POLICE TO CATCH YOU!!!!
3. Sports extravaganza cum cross-country was really boring. Sigh. I could have escaped la. But den, thought it might be better to do some bonding with the teachers b4 i go off too.
4. COMING WEEK = LAST WEEK OF TEACHING. YES! DOUBLE YES! TRIPLE YES YES YES!!!! WOHOOOO!!!
5. I'm hooked on Keroro Kunsou. (kero, kero, kero, kero)
Oh well, it's time to pack up my stuffs and clear my table soon. And I am darn happy about it =)
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I have too many day-dreams. Literally, DAY-DREAM. Most of them are just non-sensical. But they give me a chance to travel out of Singapore. They let me meet the different people whom I may not even see in real life situation. But most of all, they let me BE the different kinds of people whom I have never met.
My worlds are much more explored. My life is much more difficult. I have more choices to make. I have the ability to fulfill those choices too.
I am so much bigger in my day dreams.
But back to earth, it's just not a pretty sight. Debris and little bits of shattered reality lies everywhere in my room. My corners are filled up with sharp edges. My walls look as though they are going to fall any second.
Hiding from reality? Yup. But it's awfully painful to be stuck in my reality body too. Didnt you know? Reality checks HURT. Sigh...
I have too many day-dreams.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Was it like this always?
Nah, I dunno what the hell I'm trying to say anyway.
My throat is sore. Probabaly becoz of the biscuits. Damn, need lots and lots of water now.
1 characteristic of my desk: There's lots of post-its sticking around my desk. Blue papers that are at present or have just expired.
(Clearing expired post-its in process)
Quick summary of Week 2 of School
1. I'm really damn lucky. The students here are actually not too bad. I dun haf cases like students jumping up and down, running in the classrooms, swearing, challenging me, or vulgarities. It's really not as bad as what my peers have experienced. So, actually. I have been worrying about not able to cope with students in this school for almost nothing. Hmmm, maybe i should add a question mark behind it. I'm really lucky. I could be in a really bad state. So, now. The question is: Am I really lucky? Maybe, if i suffer now, it'll only be for about 4 weeks. But in the future if I DO get "monstrous" students, i'll probably be stuck there for like 2-3 years. Hey. My lucky will not be always THIS good! Have I yet missed out another chance/opportunity to experience the worst???
2. I miss having my woodblock with me T_T. I really do. I get much more attention with it then just using my voice and through clapping only. Boo hoo hoo. I should probably invest in one soon huh?
Side track: I just changed the wallpaper to ouran high school host club. Yeah. Pink and bright colors do change one's mood. ^0^
3. The students here are really interesting. First, I havent really heard any vulgarities in the Normal classes. Reason? Cos it's the Express classes that says it. That's what it is. Haha. I get a class who is really into animes, boys AND girls. ?????s who cracks me up. (Phwarhahaahaa,muahahaha) Over enthuastic students. Girls who can really shout out very very loud and help me to shout "Shut up la. Teacher want to talk la." OOh, by the way. So far, only the girls will shout that in the Normal classes. For the Express classes it's the boys. So funny la.
Week 3 is coming up soon. N damn, it'll be a very exciting week
Saturday, July 5, 2008
It's so not fun to watch a funny video in the office. Cos cant laugh loudly. Phuleeze, I dun even dare to snigger a bit.
I'm having laughing stiches....
Raf wa haha haha rah hahaha
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Name is Yi Fan. 4 September
Still struggling, trying to figure out why I am breathing.
Today you are you, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is youer than you.
your current hotties and coolies
i want/i need
scuba diving lessons
mechanical pencil lead
**Guitar** (Birthday gift anyone?)